Sanya Wagner Fund

$3,905 of $20k goal

Raised by 62 people in 29 months
Sanya Wagner 29 from Franklin Township was injured in a serious 2-vehicle crash in Carroll Township on Thursday morning 3/20/2014.In critical condition she was airlifted by Life Lion to Hershey Medical Center. She is suffering a severe traumatic brain injury otherwise known as DAI. (Diffuse Axonal Injury). A more widespread area then just a focal part of  the brain. She also suffers from a broken pelvis in two places, a few broken ribs, and bulged disc in her neck. Sanya is currently in a coma. Doctors told us that over 90% of people with DAI will remain in a vegetative state for the rest of there lives. Those 10% that do rise from a coma will live significantly impaired lives. They said there would be a (5-10%) chance that Sanya would ever regain consciousness. All family and friends refuse to believe that because with FAITH and LOVE in our Lord Jesus Christ anything is possible. When she awakes she has a long road ahead. Awaiting her recovery is her 4 year old son, parents, (identical twin) sister, brother, and supporting friends/relatives.  Her twin sister needs her other half, her son needs his mommy , and family and friends need Sanya back!
"Sanya Wagner Fund" donations will be used for injuries and personal care needs.

Please make donations payable Cash or Check to "Sanya Wagner Fund" at any PNC Bank branch or send checks payable to "Sanya Wagner Fund"  at 601 Wayne Drive Mechanicsburg, Pa 17055. Online donations excepts all major credit cards.

     Thank you everyone for all your support
                                  from the  
                            Wagner Family
+ Read More
Update 2
28 months ago
I love my twin sister then life itself. She understands me more than anyone ever will. She is my world.
+ Read More
Update 1
28 months ago
My sister is improving slowly. She is still on a ventilator and having episodes of apnea. So she is unable to get off the ventilator. She had a fever of 102 today. Don't know why? She will wear her pelvis free for another 6 weeks. They will check to see if it is healed properly and then she will have surgery to have it removed. She is still doing a little command. Like the number one and number two. I asked her to touch my hair and she touched her hair then she touched my hair. So she definitely knows what hair means! she also covers her mouth when she coughs. Which is really good because that is something that you are taught and she remembers it.She is still more dominant on her right side then she is her left. She moves her left side very little. thank you everyone for all your thoughts and prayers :-)
+ Read More
Read a Previous Update
Help spread the word!
 455 total shares
Be the first to leave a comment on this campaign.

$3,905 of $20k goal

Raised by 62 people in 29 months
Created March 31, 2014
SB
$50
Shannon Bolton
26 months ago

My prayers are with you all

+ Read More
SS
$100
Sun Tanning Salon
27 months ago

A gift from Sun Tanning Salon Guests

+ Read More
$100
Anonymous
27 months ago
KP
$20
Kimberly Peeling
28 months ago
$150
Anonymous
28 months ago
OD
$200
offline donation
28 months ago (Offline Donation)
OD
$50
offline donation
28 months ago (Offline Donation)
OD
$75
offline donation
28 months ago (Offline Donation)
AK
$10
Amy kraynak
28 months ago
$100
Anonymous
28 months ago
Be the first to leave a comment on this campaign.
  Use My Facebook Account
or
Or, use your email…
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now
 Share on Facebook