My Mission Trip to Gansu, China

$1,350 of $1,500 goal

Raised by 12 people in 55 months
On May 15, 2014, I will go back to a place I love, a place where I've left a piece of my heart each time I've gone before. On the other three trips in 2008, 2010 and 2012, I brought back a HUGE blessing from China: our oldest daughter in 2008, our Chinese sons in 2010 and our baby girl in 2012. This trip will be different and the same. While I won't be bringing home another blessing of a child, I have no doubt I will leave another piece of my heart in China. This time I will travel to Gansu province to visit orphans with special needs who live in an institution. I know God will lead and I am ready to follow. I am grateful for any support you feel led to give. Thank you!
+ Read More
Wow!!! Thank you all for your donations! The date of my first payment is April 1, which is quickly approaching! I appreciate so much all of you who have generously given toward this trip.

I am believing God to show up in expected and unexpected ways on this mission trip. I appreciate your prayers support just as much as financial supports.

Specific requests:
Our six children to not miss Momma too much
Strength and good health for our parents who will be helping a lot with their care
No sickness for me or the other 5 team members
Open hearts in those whom we will meet and visit

PRAISES:
All team members now have their passports, so visas can be obtained!
God has done exceedingly above my meager requests for my on-line teacher store; this month alone has been a huge gain in profits for me, all of which will go toward this trip.

That brings me to one last mention I'll make. If you are a teacher or know any, PLEASE share a link to my on-line teacher resource store. After the 10% I send to Love Without Boundaries' Unity Fund each month, the other 90% of profits are going toward my trip to China.

Here is a link:

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Store/Page-Protector-Printables-And-More

THANK YOU!!!!
Leslie
+ Read More
A big thank you to all of my supporters thus far!!! I'm already more than 1/4 of the way to my goal!!! We have about 9 weeks until we leave!!! We will be sending in our payments for our plane tickets in just about three weeks. This is the biggest expense for the trip. Every donation received here will go toward the cost of this trip. Also, any support received above the cost will go toward a fund we will use to buy supplies for the orphanage once we arrive in China. THANK YOU AGAIN for all of the support!!! PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SHARE MY PAGE TOO!!!
+ Read More
Read a Previous Update
Tracy Whitney
55 months ago

Leslie, I'm HONORED to support you in this effort! What a gift. Did you know that The Boss is there RIGHT NOW, in the city where our Li'l Empress was born? Serving in her former orphanage, loving babies, supporting nannies, bringing LOVE. Would love to connect with you more about this trip... sent you a note via your blog, too. Much love to you and I'm happy to share the news of your trip with my FB peeps!

+ Read More

$1,350 of $1,500 goal

Raised by 12 people in 55 months
Created March 4, 2014
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
BJ
$50
Brenda & Craig Johnson
54 months ago

Happy for you. Will be praying for you and your family.

A
$500
Anonymous
54 months ago (Offline Donation)
EP
$50
Elizabeth Padgett
54 months ago

Leslie, You are such a blessing. I know our Lord has and will use you in great ways as you release His love on the children. I will cover you in prayer on your trip. Blessings, Elizabeth Padgett

GP
$200
Grammy and Papa
54 months ago

We are so proud of you. We love you.

JL
$50
Joey and Kim Len
54 months ago

Praying you have a great trip!

A
$50
Anonymous
55 months ago (Offline Donation)
$250
Anonymous
55 months ago
Tracy Whitney
55 months ago

Leslie, I'm HONORED to support you in this effort! What a gift. Did you know that The Boss is there RIGHT NOW, in the city where our Li'l Empress was born? Serving in her former orphanage, loving babies, supporting nannies, bringing LOVE. Would love to connect with you more about this trip... sent you a note via your blog, too. Much love to you and I'm happy to share the news of your trip with my FB peeps!

+ Read More
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a $5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.