Volunteer Work Togo, Africa

€620 of €5,000 goal

Raised by 30 people in 10 months
Created February 28, 2018
Hi everyone, this is Helton Sanches and Sofia Trindade, and next August we are going to be working as volunteers at the NGO ASTOVOT, in Togo (Africa). The project has been organized in partnership with the SCI (Service Civil International) and it will consist in supporting programs to promote youth entrepreneurships, while offering solutions to unemployed graduated students. The team will consult ten local micro-enterprises in order to provide them with better managerial practices and transform them in profitable and sustainable firms. Our main tasks will be to: · Identify ten (10) micro-enterprises carried by young people in the municipality of Kpalimé that are struggling; · Carry out an organizational diagnosis in the selected enterprises; · Reproduce the results of the achieved diagnosis; · Organize the workshops of exchange and presentation of the management tools; · Provide mentorship to the entrepreneurs selected; · Promote cultural exchanges between the participants and volunteers;   We will use 80% of your donation to provide financial support to the ten firms selected, and the remaining 20% to support part of our travelling (plane ticket, visa, accommodation, local transportation) expenses.   Thank you very much in advance for your support.
+ Read More

€620 of €5,000 goal

Raised by 30 people in 10 months
Created February 28, 2018
Your share could be bringing in donations. Sign in to track your impact.
   Connect
We will never post without your permission.
In the future, we'll let you know if your sharing brings in any donations.
We weren't able to connect your Facebook account. Please try again later.
MG
€10
Margarida Guerra
5 months ago
SF
€20
Sérgio Faustino
5 months ago
HP
€15
Henrique Parente
5 months ago
BG
€20
Bianca Gonçalves
5 months ago
LS
€20
Luísa Silva
5 months ago
MV
€15
Marta Viana
5 months ago
MC
€20
Miguel Casaca
6 months ago
TP
€30
Tatiana Pereira
6 months ago
€5
Anonymous
6 months ago
MV
€10
Mafalda Vera
6 months ago
or
Use My Email Address
By continuing, you agree with the GoFundMe
terms and privacy policy
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account. Our team has contacted them with the solution! Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account. Return to Campaign

Are you ready for the next step?
Even a €5 donation can help!
Donate Now Not now
Connect on Facebook to keep track of how many donations your share brings.
We will never post on Facebook without your permission.