Psycho a 10 lb. poodle/Chihuahua mix took the bite of a 2 foot rattlesnake in place of his10 & 11 year old humans. The snake was coiled up ready to strike when Psycho Dog ran in front of the two girls and took the bite to his left eye. The snake got him in the eyelid but the venom was strong enough that he lost his eye and had to have it removed. His vet bills are adding up and already they are over $2,000.00. He has more follow up appointments and may need more medication. If I can raise approximately $2,000.00 to cover his cost then any excess will be donated to the Eastwood Animal Clinic to help someone else that may need it. He is one brave little dog and deserves the best we can give him.
+ Read More
Help spread the word!