of $1,800 goal
Raised by 76 people in 38 months
On July 4th 2016 my 2 year old pitbull Blu was poisoned in his own yard. I picked up my son and came home to both of my boys (khaos & blu ) greeting me at the door when we walked in. I let them out side for about 20 minutes while I put my son down for a nap when he fell asleep I let them in khaos walked in first then blu walked in and collapsed on my floor! I went up to him to see if he was ok and his mouth was getting cold and wasn't breathing right. I rushed him to the vet where he passed away on my lap within 5 minutes of being there. The vet did blood work and said there was something toxic in his blood stream but are unable to tell exactly what it was without an autopsy. but could confirm someone had poisoned him. I normally would never ask for help but I am always willing to give just not good at excepting . If anyone can help me out in any way it would be very appreciated more than you will ever know. Thank you!
+ Read More