If you are visiting this page, you have come to the right place!! By visiting you are showing support, and by donating you are investing in the well being of the many children and families we serve.
Welcome to the Mindful Life Project fundraising page!!! We are an organization out of Richmond, Califorinia. We are raising money and awareness so that we can reach 3 elementary schools next year. Due to the cuts in education we rely heavly on private donors and grants. Please read our vision below or visit our website at www.mindfullifeproject.org to learn more about what we are doing to "Heal Communities One Child at a Time". WE TRULY APPRECIATE YOUR SUPPORT!!!!!!
What can my donation pay for?
Mindful Life Project is a newly founded non-profit. Our mission is to teach skills and tools that build self-esteem, confidence, and resiliency to "at-risk" students and their families. We strive to support and teach children through many different healing, and empowering modalities.
We work with 8 core modalities to reach each child that is served by the project. The core modalities are the following:
2. Using ones own passion(s) to create and achieve goals
3. Connecting through cultural awareness and art
4. Healing through positive hip-hop and music
5. Learning discipline through sports, yoga, and movement
6. Overcoming emotional barriers and building positive
7. V isualization techniques to reduce stress and bring inner peace
8. Engaging the student to feel empowered to bring about change