Hi. My name is Gary Yap
- 2x Emmy-nominated Storyboard Artist/Animator for King of the Hill/the Simpsons and Creator of VenetianMagenta.com
- and I'm using my artistic abilities to raise money for the Cancer Aid & Research Fund
The Cancer Aid & Research Fund (CARF) is a non-profit international organization that directs it’s efforts and resources towards supporting research programs, clinics, and hospitals that teach the public about and that place a high degree of emphasis on therapies for the treatment of cancer and other degenerative diseases. In addition, CARF provides support, medical equipment, and supplies to other organizations, hospitals and clinics, as well as general assistance for cancer patients and their families through local support groups. How you can help ...
1) Check out VenetianMagenta.com
. Enjoy. If you like the site/series, please consider donating whatever you can.
2) Check out the Ring Of Hope
event from December 13th, 2013, where we donated the proceeds from the evening directly to the Cancer Aid & Research Fund. Enjoy. If you like the event, please consider donating whatever you can.
3) Speaking of Ring Of Hope, when you purchase a Ring Of Hope t-shirt HERE
, half of the purchase price is donated to the Cancer Aid & Research Fund.
4) Purchase a 'Get Animated'
piece from my Etsy Store HERE
. Samples of previous comissions can be seen in my profile picture above, as well as on my twitter feed at @GaryYapDotCom
. I donate anywhere between 30 - 50% of each commission to the Cancer Aid & Research Fund.
5) And finally, there's the EPIC Homer Simpson vs. Peter Griffin
piece, more of which can be seen/learned about by checking out the video below ...