Thanks to your support, we have raised 25.5% of our goal for our "BIG" trip to New Orleans ... Help us raise the other 74.5% by making a donation TODAY ... No amount is too small ... $1, $5, $10, $25, $50, $100, etc are all welcome!!!
The 2013 national runner up Albany Elite "Tigers" 7th grade team is off to a great start to the 2014 youth basketball season. Due to our successful season in 2013 in which we finished #2 in the country, we have been invited to participate in several high profile basketball tournaments (New Orleans, Memphis, Baltimore, Virginia Beach, Birmingham, Atlanta, Augusta, Savannah, Jacksonville, Tallahassee, Orlando, Panama City, etc.). Recently, the Albany Elite "Tigers" 7th grade team was ranked as the #1 team in the state of Georgia that participates in the Youth Basketball of America league.
Our first tournament was held in Dalton, Georgia on February 28 "“ March 1. By winning that tournament, we received an automatic bid to the national tournament that will be held during the month of July in Orlando, Florida. We also won the Wheeler Wildcat Shootout in Atlanta on March 28-30, 2014. We also won the 2014 Columbus Easter Classic that was held on April 18-19, 2014. So far, the team is 18-0 this season. Our state tournament will be held in Atlanta, Georgia on May 16-18, 2014. We are also scheduled to participate in the prestigious NOLA Super 60 tournament that will be held in New Orleans, Louisiana on May 23-26, 2014.
Albany Elite Sports is a 501 c 3 non-profit organization that has served the youth of Albany for the past 10 years. Albany Elite Sports was presented with a Resolution from the city of Albany for its commitment to the youth of Albany.
On behalf of Albany Elite Sports, I would like to thank everyone that continue to support us ... We are less than a month away from our "BIG" trip to New Orleans ... Any amount that you can donate will bring us closer to our financial goal!!! #ThankYou!
The Albany Elite "Tigers" 7th grade team first tournament was held in Dalton, Georgia on February 28 "“ March 1. By winning that tournament, we received an automatic bid to the national tournament that will be held during the month of July in Orlando, Florida. We also won the Wheeler Wildcat Shootout in Atlanta on March 28-30, 2014. This past weekend, we won the 2014 Columbus Easter Classic on April 18-19, 2014. So far, the team is 15-0 this season. Please support this GREAT group of student-athletes!!!
The Albany Elite "Tigers" 7th grade team will be participating in the national tournament on July 6-12 in Orlando, Florida. There will be a plethora of 7th grade teams competing for the national championship in Orlando, Florida.
This will be another very expensive trip for the boys from "The Good Life City". Therefore, we are seeking assistance from family, friends and supporters of the Albany Elite Sports program.
Albany Elite Sports is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. The city of Albany awarded Albany Elite Sports with a resolution for the outstanding work that we do for the kids in Albany. Your assistance is greatly appreciated! Dr. Brown
Campaign Not Ready
There's an issue with this Campaign Organizer's account.
Our team has contacted them with the solution, it's a simple fix!
Please ask them to sign in to GoFundMe and check their account.