Toxic mold is a scary thing. We all shudder to think of it in our homes, especially after hearing about the many health risks it can pose to ourselves and our families.
Stories circulate about people dying or coming close to it from having mold spores in their lungs, or having long-term respiratory damage or other health issues.
Mold in the home is extremely dangerous. While we consider the side effects and symptoms that toxic mold might present in humans, many people do not know that toxic mold can hurt or kill pets as well.
POGO, MISSY, SNOWBALL, AND FREEDOM