We went to the vet this morning for Sedona's scheduled surgery but it has been postponed due to a chance that she has a fungal disease. This isn't the news we were hoping for, but wil not have results of the bloodo work until Friday.
Until then we wait, but will likely have the surgery this weekend and go from there. Thank you all for the gifts for Sedona, homemade treats, well wishes and outpouring of LOVE!
More updates to follow and sincerely from Nicholls and I- Thank you!